Saturday, December 13, 2008

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" alert.

Saturday, December 13
7:16 pm My room

A text convo with my darling sister on Thursday:


K (4:33 pm): My phone is all broken! I can't make calls or answer them or listen to my voice mails! Maybe I'll be able to get my new phone sooner now!

T (4:43 pm): Bummer! Whatd u do to it???

K (4:44 pm): I Pooped on it

T (4:44 pm): You made me laugh out loud at work. Seriously whatd u do to it?

K (4:46 pm): Good! And nothing at all i just tried to make a call and i couldn't hear anything and mom couldn't hear me

T (4:46 pm): Bummer man. I feel for u

T (4:47 pm): I'm so friggin bored

K (4:47 pm): Well you can feel excited for me cuz i wanted a new phone anyway!

K (4:48 pm): Do work?

T (4:48 pm): Thank you that's helpful

K (4:49 pm): I try :) think of all the things you can do for me as an early christmas present such as clean my room!

T (4:50 pm): Yeah ill get on that soon as I'm home. When are you working at the toystore next?

K (4:51 pm): Tomorrow Gts

T (4:51 pm): What does gts mean?

K (4:52 pm): god get with it. Good times

T (4:53 pm): Haha syf.

K (4:54 pm): What does that mean?

T (4:55 pm): Shut your face. I just made it up

K (4:56 pm): Orlskethmlj. Oh it means something. But I'll never tell

Love,
Tara

No comments: