Thursday, April 23, 2009

"They always do."

Thursday, April 23, 2009
9:01 pm Ooooh the irony.

"Your blog made me cry. Also it's something to remember at this hard time. Even when it doesn't seem like things will work out. They always do. Love you"

Kaitlyn sent me this text yesterday after I got rejected from a job I really wanted. It's funny how I wrote that post about how things always work out, and then a day later I got shut down... yet again.
This morning, via text, Mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I texted back: "Here's my list: 1. A job. 2. A sense of purpose. 3. A reason to go on."
Not necessarily in that order.

I'm laughing at the irony, I really am. Hahahahaha. I'm sharing this action shot of me, depressed and watching tv in bed, to show you how funny I find it all.



I hate it when my wisdom comes back to bite me.

Love,

Tara

No comments: