Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apparently, a certain party needs reassurance that you still have faith in a venture or relationship.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
2:26 pm My room

I love my new phone.

When I was home this past weekend, my parents bought me a Blackberry Pearl (in pink) as an early Christmas present. It's beautiful. Seriously, just looking at it makes me happy. That's a little sad, but I'm okay with it.

First of all, it's pink. This was a requirement. My last phone was a Pink Razr - Pink Razr the third. But somehow I got water in it, and it kept shutting off when I was in the middle of phone conversations. Very frustrating.

The phone before the Pink Razr III was my mom's Black Razr. I spilled an entire glass of diet Coke on that one. Well, actually, I spilled an entire glass of diet Coke on myself, while the phone was in my pocket. But the phone miraculously still worked after some airing out.

I was using the Black Razr temporarily after I knocked my Pink Razr II off a table one morning when I was trying to turn off the alarm. That phone started dialing letters and numbers on it's own. Especially the number 7. It really freaked me out.

And before that, was foreign Pink Razr that we don't really count because I ordered it from some sketchy website after I lost Pink Razr I at a Dave Matthews concert. Sketchy foreign Pink Razr was returned to Indonesia almost immediately.

Before the Pink Razr I, which I truly loved until I lost, was Silver Razr, which was probably my favorite phone of all time because I got it as a surprise graduation present right before I was leaving the house to graduate. I remember I was tweaking out because the phone I had at the time, which I believe used to be Stephanie's or Mom's (?) - I shall name it Tiny Flip Phone - stopped letting me text because Dad was at the store switching my number to the Silver Razr. I even called him freaking out about it while he was literally buying me the new phone.

Tiny Flip Phone was a good phone, but that was the one I ran up a $1000 phone bill on in Spain. I can't really blame the phone for that... So glad we can laugh about that now...............

And before that was Large Flip Phone, my first personal cell phone. I spent many nights waiting for boys to call me on it.

Hmmm... writing all of this I'm realizing I haven't had a lot of good luck with cell phones in the past.

Good thing we got insurance on this one.

Call me! Text me! Email me! It's all on my phone!
Love,
Tara

No comments: