Thursday, March 12, 2009
12:52 pm Four days left...
So, one of the things I have thoroughly enjoyed during this spring break in Gbury is singing. Singing is not something I do much of while at school (neighbors complain, RAs get called, it gets messy), but when I'm home I sing all the time. First, there are the songs I make up. This morning I started with "Where are my keys?" and then switched to "Ima need to get over" when I needed to switch lanes on the highway. There's no particular tune to either of these songs, though when I broke out into "What will I have for lunch?" it kind of sounded like "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
Then there are songs on the radio. While I was driving "Gives You Hell" came on, which I sang to, along with some choreographed arm movements. Luckily, that song comes on the radio every two minutes so I had many opportunities to practice. After that, "How Do You Sleep?" came on. Stephanie has been in love with Jesse McCartney since she was 11, but she was disappointed with his music video. I hated it the first time I watched it, but now I kinda like it. Regardless, I've memorized Ludacris' rap, the best part of the song.
And JM's so hot, who really cares about the video?
Love,
Tara
Creamy White Chicken Chili (Crockpot)
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment