11:38 pm My room
I am proud of all my friends today. Chandler said that once on Friends (Kaitlyn, holla atcha girl), but he was being sarcastic. I am not being sarcastic. Read on for a things/people in my life I am proud of.
1.) Stephanie
2.) Maria
This isn't so much of a pride thing as a "this is hilarious" thing. Enjoy the video I took at 2:30 this morning when Maria and I returned from An Tua Nua, and she couldn't stop hiccuping. I'm proud of all the hilarious moments she's given me.
3.) Saturday Night Live
Ratings are up almost 50% thanks to the hilarious election skits SNL has been churning out. Click the link to see the vid of last night's special election episode opener. Will Ferrell makes an appearance as George W. and Tina Fey is back as S.P. Too bad neither of them are actually on SNL anymore...
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/update-thursday-bush-endorsement/783981/
4.) Rolling Stone
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/make_believe_maverick_the_real_john_mccain/page/10
Sorry to keep drilling it into your head (Get it? I said "drilling." Do you get it??), but if you haven't read this piece on John McCain, you should. It's a little long, but I found it quite informative. Just keep in mind that it comes from a rather liberal-leaning magazine (Don't laugh. I'm trying to be "fair.")
5.) The Improper Bostonian
Ooh, to be young and Improper. Wait, I am! I just want to take this opportunity to gush about my internship a little bit. I heart it. Seriously. I actually look forward to going there. The interns I work with are all friendly and funny, and we get along so well. The editors and staff are all very chill, and I just love the whole environment there. Sitting at a computer for 8 hours can become a little tedious, but when you're happy with what you're doing, it's not so bad. Today, for example, I got to work on the music listings, I fact-checked at couple stories (I love talking on the phone - "Hi! This is Tara from the Improper Bostonian. How are you? That's great. I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions..." I fixed Art, organized the emails, and wrote the Art call out. I love it!
Love,
Tara
Oh, and I'm proud of Charlotte Sometimes too...: Listen to "How I Could Just Kill A Man": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtZqVE_OyzU


1 comment:
Help us all. At least it's not a video of the walk back. Although that was true hilarity. Especially when I started punching an already severely injured Sebastian. Good times.
Post a Comment