Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Sun in your opposite sign of Scorpio spotlights relationships of all types.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
10:41 pm At my desk, listening to Maria blast techno thru the wall...

Hmmm... I'm not sure how to write this. I usually make it a point to NOT discuss my romantic life in my blog so that I may protect the innocent (i.e. me... I don't care about the other guy). But by doing that, I'm not sharing a part of my life. A huge part of my life. I mean, I'm a 21 year old girl... thinking about my love life consumes about 50% of my time. You know, when I'm not thinking about schoolwork or my internship or my family or my friends or what my next nail polish color will be.

This is a tricky thing. Because when I look back on all my weekend update posts, I think they're so inaccurate! You're not getting the whole story! I want to tell you the whole story!

But I can't.

It's probably for your own good. And mine.

And my friends' because I would TOTALLY tell you about their love lives, if I could.

Maybe I could make up names?

I'm not sure. I'm going to have to think about this.

But then, what if I give a friend a fake name, tell a story, and someone figures it out?

Or someone thinks it's me?

Yeah, it can't be done.

So, there it is.

I just blogged about how I'm not telling you anything.

Frustrated?

Me too.

Love,
Tara

No comments: