9:30 pm Eating a Cinnabon
I took a page from Maria's blog (ok, not a page really) and decided to include a little section called: Funny Texts from My Friends and Family. Because they really do say the darndest things...
Andrea: (1/5) 1:29 am: Shoo, girl- I think I walked outcho house ‘thout my camera! Ima get it from yo ass next time we kick it, Aight? :-)
Stephanie: (1/5) 10:42 am: I don’t hear any screaming!
Kaitlyn: (1/6) 4:41 pm: Snizzowww dizayyy
Lauren: (1/8) 9:12 pm: Um the windows r barred and the boys were frisked. I’ll update u when the lesson starts
Karen: (1/9) 6:18 pm: Damn kids stole my cars
Maria: (1/12) 4:32 pm: I just want to catch up over a drink or five
Kaitlyn: (1/12) 9:57 pm: Put on your boy entrances and some lippy and get to it!
Mark: (1/12) 11:32 pm: Tara the nursing home called. You left your knitting materials
Christina: (1/13) 5:28 pm: Ohhhhh girl!!!!
Maria: (1/14) 3:02 pm: Are you really going to Denver?
Dad: (1/16) 8:15 am: I didn’t know shwink was a textable response but having seen you do it a thousand times, the text version did work for me.
Dad: (1/18) 5:22 pm: Do you mean? …Shwink!
Kaitlyn: (1/18) 8:39 pm: Eh just keep weedin em out. You go girl!
Maria: (1/21) 1:08 pm: Bad enough to sit through dinner with him? Sober?
Erica: (1/22) 7:31 pm: When are you going to learn that ignoring them doesn’t make them go away?
Mom: (1/23) 8:12 am: It’s going to be a shwinkalicious day!
Maria: (1/23) 11:42 am: Sometimes I question my thought process
Sebastian: (1/26) 7:05 pm: So does that mean ur like one of those UFC fighters now?
Stephanie: (1/5) 10:42 am: I don’t hear any screaming!
Kaitlyn: (1/6) 4:41 pm: Snizzowww dizayyy
Lauren: (1/8) 9:12 pm: Um the windows r barred and the boys were frisked. I’ll update u when the lesson starts
Karen: (1/9) 6:18 pm: Damn kids stole my cars
Maria: (1/12) 4:32 pm: I just want to catch up over a drink or five
Kaitlyn: (1/12) 9:57 pm: Put on your boy entrances and some lippy and get to it!
Mark: (1/12) 11:32 pm: Tara the nursing home called. You left your knitting materials
Christina: (1/13) 5:28 pm: Ohhhhh girl!!!!
Maria: (1/14) 3:02 pm: Are you really going to Denver?
Dad: (1/16) 8:15 am: I didn’t know shwink was a textable response but having seen you do it a thousand times, the text version did work for me.
Dad: (1/18) 5:22 pm: Do you mean? …Shwink!
Kaitlyn: (1/18) 8:39 pm: Eh just keep weedin em out. You go girl!
Maria: (1/21) 1:08 pm: Bad enough to sit through dinner with him? Sober?
Erica: (1/22) 7:31 pm: When are you going to learn that ignoring them doesn’t make them go away?
Mom: (1/23) 8:12 am: It’s going to be a shwinkalicious day!
Maria: (1/23) 11:42 am: Sometimes I question my thought process
Sebastian: (1/26) 7:05 pm: So does that mean ur like one of those UFC fighters now?
If you don't understand any of these, you probably shouldn't try to.
Love,
Tara
Tara

No comments:
Post a Comment