Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Put on your boy entrancers and some lippy and get to it!"

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
1:03 pm My cozy little room.

Tara's To Do List (preferably by tomorrow, but who am I kidding?)
1.) Blog (check!)
2.) Check mailbox (I'm waiting on a check from the toystore)
3.) Clean bathroom
4.) Clean bedroom (I've been here 2 days and it's already a mess)
5.) Clean common room (We had people over last night...)
6.) Clean kitchen
7.) Email Grandma
8.) Go grocery shopping (for the love of God!)
9.) Look up restaurant and parking information for when parents visit in Feb.
10.) Print out copies of class schedule
11.) Make clothing lists (need one for everyday clothes, one for going-out clothes, and one for internship clothes... don't judge me)
12.) Make Feb. hair appointment
13.) Organize health insurance information
14.) Organize money and budget for the week (shudder)
15.) Organize TV viewing schedule (gotta keep track of my shows...)
16.) Paint nails
17.) Pick up books
18.) Pluck eyebrows
19.) Read latest issue of Body & Soul (must be prepared for Friday!!!)
20.) Read syllabus for JO408: Magazine Workshop
21.) Write thank-you card to Amanda at the Improper
22.) Upload pictures from winter break
23.) Work out
24.) Put on boy entrancers and some lippy and get to it! *
* Received this text from Kaitlyn last night. Was in reference to her encouraging me to go after a guy. She chose to channel Georgia Nicholson, a British character from the Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging book series. "Boy entrancers" are fake lashes and "lippy" is lip gloss.
She's crazy, I know.
Love,
Tara

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I always enjoy your blog but this is especially entertaining. Have a great last semester.