9:32 pm Back at BU
Ok, I didn't send this secret to Postsecret.com, but I agree!

I mean, it's not the "worst" year of my life, but I do agree about the punching people in the face part. I know this is supposed to be an exciting time in my life, it's all "beautiful with mystery" or whatever, but I'M SCARED. I'M NOT HAVING FUN. Everytime I look at my bank account or my budget my whole body tenses up. Everytime I think about any day past May 17, 2009, I feel like crying. Everytime I think about not having a job when I graduate I feel like I'm going to vomit.
I know that someday I'll look back on all this and smile at how uncertain my life was and how it all worked out, but right now I'm not really enjoying the uncertainty. I'm graduating from COLLEGE in a little over 4 MONTHS, and I'm kind of FREAKING OUT.
I don't like this.
Tara

1 comment:
Recently I thought to myself, wow if I knew how my life has turned out so far I wouldnt have been so freaked out for all these years. The fact is there is very little you can control. You can graduate from a great school and get great internships but a lot of it is up to chance. Do you make the elevator and meet the cute guy or miss it and meet your new boss? You never know and my advice is while it is so easy for me to say now, just keep reaching for the stars, always recheck yourself for true happiness and step in that direction at least once everyday. You will look back at this and wonder why you were so worried, it is the way life works, but try at least once everyday to just ascertain true complete happy thoughts. You have earned it.
Post a Comment